Dr. Kevin J. Murray is a licensed chiropractic physician that is dedicated to providing the most advanced spinal care to his patients and to his community. With the addition of advanced equipment technology, Dr. Murray is able to care for patients that have not responded to any other treatment method, including surgery. His chiropractic techniques utililize both manual and instrument adjusting to suit the individual needs of his patients. The combination of highly effective chiropractic adjustments, therapuetic modalities, and advanced exercise rehabilitation programs helps our patients return to optimal levels of health and wellness.
Whether you are suffering from an injury or you are just looking to maintain your overall health, Dr. Murray will design a specific treatment plan that is individually suited for you and your needs.
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, 2004
- Life Chiropractic College West www.lifewest.edu
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Part I, 2003
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Part II, 2003
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Part III, 2003
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Part IV, 2004
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Physiotherapy, 2004
- Board Eligible Diplomate in Chiropractic Neurology
- 300 post-graduate hours of clinical neurology with the Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies www.carrickinstitute.org
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego, Whiplash & Brain Injury Traumatology Graduate, Graduates of SRSI program have received the most in-depth, science-based training available today. The program covers the entire spectrum from the physics of motor vehicle crashes to human biomechanics to diagnostics and management. SRIS
- Doctor of Chiropractic, licensed in the State of Washington, 2004-Present
Memberships & Associations:
- Washington State Chiropractic Association